Top 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Turmeric and Curcumin
Turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence.
Many high quality studies show that it has major benefits for your body and brain.
Here are the top 10 evidence-based health benefits of turmeric, in short:
- Turmeric contains bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties
- Curcumin is a natural anti-inflammatory compound
- Turmeric dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body
- Curcumin boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor, linked to improved brain function and a lower risk of brain diseases
- Curcumin leads to various improvements that should lower your risk of heart disease
- Turmeric can help prevent (and perhaps even treat) cancer
- Curcumin may be useful in preventing and treating alzheimer’s disease
- Arthritis patients respond very well to curcumin supplementation
- Studies show that curcumin has incredible benefits against depression
- Curcumin may help delay aging and fight age-related chronic diseases
Click here to read the full article with explanations of each item above.